This is a limited-edition anti-war T-Shirt that was designed for the World Chess team and is based on a popular article by World Chess about Vasil Ivanchuk ignoring the air raid alert because of a chess game. Now this t-shirt is available for purchase.
All profits from this sale will go to UNICEF to support Ukraine relief. The t-shirt is made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
‘World Chess’ typeface is used in this design.
To read about the war that Russia has launched against Ukraine, please visit the Ukraine section of the New York Times.